KUALA LUMPUR, 4 May 2020 – All Grab services – rides, food, mart and delivery services will be fully operational within the approved hours and with full adherence to the procedures defined by the authorities under the CMCO.
For the drivers and delivery partners, they can continue to receive support virtually via the Help Centre, until further notice.
The company will also continue their efforts to support, safeguard and protect the community of partners’ income and wellbeing at these times:
Driver & delivery Partners
- Grab Partner Protection Fund of RM1,000 fund for partners who test positive, and RM300 for those required by MOH to self-quarantine
- Grab ‘Partner Relief Fund’ in the form of Grab vouchers worth up to RM300 per active partner to help with daily expenses such as mobile top-ups, essential food and groceries
- Distribution of more than one million free masks for Grab drivers and delivery partners
- Grab Small-Biz Relief (GSR) Programme which provides financial aid of up to RM3,000 for small independent restaurants (RM3 rebate/order)
- Zero-commissions for payments via GrabPay link for orders via other online social platforms such as Whatsapp, Facebook or phone orders.
- ‘Local Heroes’ marketing campaign to create awareness and increase demand for small, independent restaurants on Grab platform.
- e-Kitchen Bazar Ramadan and GrabExpress Ramadan to support small traditional micro-SMEs and home sellers during the holy month of Ramadan
Customers and community
- Waiving costs for services provided to 20 NGOs to continue supporting their humanitarian efforts
- GrabRewards donation drive to support underprivileged communities, matched by Grab via discounted redemptions
- Timely and accurate official information from the government to combat #FakeNews
“I want to urge our Grab community to not be lax in practicing proper health and hygiene measures. Please wear a mask at all times, sanitise your hands, check your temperature when possible, and disinfect your vehicles and delivery bags regularly,” said Sean Goh, Country Head of Grab Malaysia.
Read more: 4 Ways to Earn Side Income Online During MCO